Monday, August 11, 2014

Peanut Free Classroom Poster

Peanut Free Poster 


A fellow food allergy mom sent me a request for a classroom sign for a peanut allergy. Previously I only had one for peanuts and tree nuts together. I am so glad that she asked. It was a fun opportunity to make her a poster, and hopefully help her child have a reaction free school year. 





We are starting school this week, and my daughter will also have a poster on the outside of her classroom door.  She can't wait to start! 






3 comments:

Unknown said...

My kids have allergies, including peanut allergies. We have to be very careful about the food we give them. This peanut allergy poster sounds like a really good idea.

Susan Hirst | http://www.allergyclinicidaho.com/sample-page

Elizabeth Bostic Art & The Painted Garden said...

Thanks Susan!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.