Monday, August 1, 2016

Substitute Teacher Handouts for Kids with Food Allergies, Food Allergy Alerts for School Plus Staff Sample Letter to Parents

Substitute Teacher Handout and Teacher Letter to Parents for Kids with Food Allergies

I recently made one for my daughter's new school year. and thought I'd share with you! 

Every teacher has a folder at the ready for a substitute teacher in case they need to be out of the classroom for the day. 

To print, click on image, and save to your device, print from there.











Letter to Parents from Teacher:






4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tips. It gives me more information about Allergy this post is really helpful. Thanks a lot!

Dr. Health Clinic said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dr. Health Clinic said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dssdf said...

Hello, I want to have one of these piercing models, but I am unsure. Can you look at it?

High Nostril Piercing

Nose Piercing Kit

Double Nostril Piercing

Dydoe Piercing

Dahlia Piercing

Tragus Piercing